Old July 17th 06, 08:39 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Dave {Reply Address In.sig}

Default Etiquette Question - wedding invites

KD wrote:
Question is, is this the norm for weddings? When I got married this
didn't even cross my mind, and I confess it didn't even occur to me
that DS wouldn't be welcome when we got the invite. I always thought
that weddings were a family celebration, and families do include
children. I can't see us spending all this cash to go, when the most
important member of my family isn't welcome.

Some people don't want children at their wedding. Others might be OK
with children at the reception but not at the ceremony.

Your best bet is to politely refuse as you don't want to be separated
from your son, then it's up to the couple whether to follow-up with a
subsequent invite including him.

--
Dave
mail da (without the space)