Old February 25th 08, 02:08 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Steve & Cathy

Default Compass Parenting

Hi. Generate World Changers? Parents: We think it's possible and
www.compassparenting.org has just been started to help you give your
child the world! Though we have been doing Parenting Seminars for
years - we are just now stepping into the world of the internet. We
need your parenting thoughts so please write in our forum section, to
build a community of people who care about families. Parents helping
parents is what it is all about! Please share your thoughts, ideas,
and needs with us. Because . . . Kids are worth it!
Thanks,
Steve & Cathy