Old April 3rd 08, 02:58 AM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.environment
David Wright

Default Jenny McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism

In article ,
Myrl wrote:
On Apr 2, 6:25*pm, (David Wright) wrote:

The reports I've seen said five, not nine.

I've seen everything from 6 - 9. I did watch an interview with
Hannah's mom, and she clearly stated "9". But then the reporter at
the end of that same interview quoted "6". Quite confusing.

Either way - whether it's 5, 6, or 9, that seems like a lot of
vaccinations at one time.

Her father said 5 in the one interview I saw. More than that really
would not make sense, based on current vaccination schedules. I mean,
there are only ten distinct vaccines on the recommended schedule even
now, and that's the childhood total and includes influenza.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
-- John Dolan