Old May 20th 04, 04:24 AM
SuperEeyore

Default Adoption Update!

Jamie Clark wrote:
Jen,
Thanks! Did you see the other 3 pages? My dad pointed out to me
that he didn't realize there were additional pages, so I've modified
it to point those out better. There is loads more text about us and
a whole page of photos.

It's a nice site. I think the only thing that is a bit off setting is this:
"Our child will always know the special woman who gave birth to him or her,
and we look forward to having whatever kind of relationship that you are
comfortable with. "

Dh who was my boyfriend and father to our birthchild would have passed on
this letter because of that statement being exclusionary. There are just as
many birthfathers as there are birthmothers even if they don't participate
fully in the process.

Just my two cents...

Laurel

---