Old January 4th 04, 09:01 PM
Andrew

Default 1 down - 6 to go

"Alex Nemeth" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:05:30 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"Alex Nemeth" wrote in message
.. .
Passed my 1st Microsoft Exam. 6 more to go. Come May 20th ( with all
due luck) I'll be another Microsoft Weenie commanding the cough
cough big bucks

Now back to the books ( which is what I should be doing now ) groan
Alex N - Now I remember why I gave up being a professional Student
all those years ago

Hey! Good for you. But hey, there is one plus side to being a student..

month off at Xmas.

Back then there was that :-) However the class I'm taking is a
Continuing Education Course, all I get off is the week between
Christmas & New Years

Christine

Hey Alex,

Good luck, which route are you going down? Looking at the MCSE/MCDBA/MCSD or
combination thereof?

Andrew