Old November 12th 07, 12:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

Default paying child support isn't enough to make up for divorce & adultery

my family is wrecked wrote:
I don't care how much child support a mother or father is paying
toward their kid after the family has split apart. it's not good
enough. it doesn't make up for the devastation that divorce causes
kids. the devastation that a remarriage sometimes causes kids also.
more often than not, remarriage is selfish, disgusting and
adulterous. I am someone that believes to his core that remarriage is
usually adultery. no amount of money payed to the children can make up
for the immense pain & suffering this causes.

**** you fathers & mothers that have destroyed families because of
your selfish wants and 'needs'.
I hope payback is agony for you.net

Waaaaah, Waaah. You are such a little snot. Your parents are grown people and
if they don't want to be together, a nasty, little, **** like you can't make
them stay together. If the child support doesn't do anything for you, perhaps
you can ask that slut of a mother of yours to not accept it. I am sure she
won't refuse it, because she wants the money more than she wants you.