Old November 30th 07, 11:56 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
TN

Default Can we do something

Dear all,

This very useful site for moms around the world to find help in
matters ragarding their kids. But I am very sorry to say this site is
becoming a either a salepoint or sex info. I wonder can we do
somehting to stopp all those non serious people who are more concerned
about this type of things and least concerned about our future
generation.
I remember, I use to visit this site very regularly and even
participate in discussions but due to all the junk info, now I rarely
visit this site.

I need info on latest research on exclusive breastfeeding for six
months and the change of trends and patterns of infant feeding around
the world.

Sincerely,
TN