Old December 3rd 07, 06:55 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
TN

Default Can we do something

On Dec 2, 12:06 am, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
TN wrote:
I need info on latest research on exclusive breastfeeding for six
months and the change of trends and patterns of infant feeding around
the world.

Not quite clear from what you say whether those are two separate points
or one (i.e., whether you want research on the change of trends in
exclusive breastfeeding or whether you want research on the change of
trends generally and also research on exclusive breastfeeding
generally). I have some discussion of available research on exclusive
breastfeeding for 6 months as opposed to exclusive breastfeeding for 4
months, athttp://goodenoughmummy.typepad.com/good_enough_mum/2007/08/pured-dogm...,
but that has nothing to do with trends and I don't know whether or not
it's what you were after.

With regard to all the commercial spam, I hate it as well, but
unfortunately have no idea what we could do about it. :-(

All the best,

Sarah
--http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell

Thanks Sarah for sending a link.

Well, I want info on any research (LATEST) on exclusive breastfeeding.

And recent changes in trends and patterns of infant feeding (specific)
around the world. I am aware that day by day more and more women are
switching to artificial feeding which means that our infant feeding
trends and patterns are changing. I hope now it is clear.

looking forward to more info from friends around the world.