Old November 2nd 10, 04:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.health
carole

Default Vaccines Did Not Save Us! - 2 Centuries of Official Statistics

Vaccines Did Not Save Us! - 2 Centuries of Official Statistics
http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/graphs/#Scurvy
This is the data the drug industry do not want you to see. Here 2 centuries of UK, USA and Australian official death statistics show
conclusively and scientifically modern medicine is not responsible for and played little part in substantially improved life
expectancy and survival from disease in western economies.

The main advances in combating disease over 200 years have been better food and clean drinking water. Improved sanitation, less
overcrowded and better living conditions also contribute. This is also borne out in published peer reviewed research:

* * *

It has always been the drug companies, health authorities and medical professions argument that "children will die" to scare parents
into vaccinating. When that is shown to be fallacious with hard fact they change their position as you have to argue something else.

Health authorities refuse to carry out long term studies by independent, unbiased objective researchers of total health outcomes
between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. These would provide hard data to compare differences on the extent of mortality and adverse
effects of vaccines compared to diseases. This would reveal the extent of asthma, allergy, diabetes, SIDS, arthritis and many more
conditions which kill and/or debilitate for life and permit a risk/risk comparison of vaccines vs no vaccines.

Can you cite a single such study? Do you expect the world to take your word for it? But these kinds of studies would end all
argument and demonstrate the risks of the vaccines more clearly. Don't you think this is important? Why are these studies not done?

Not one paediatric vaccine has been tested in double blinded controlled randomised trials. The controlled trials which are carried
out use another vaccine as "placebo" of similarly untested safety [and this invalidates the trials]. The vaccines are also tested
only on healthy individuals but then given to all regardless of risk.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com