Old March 26th 04, 11:51 AM
Kari

Default Slightly OT - leaving 5 mo old for a day

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
. cam.ac.uk...
I've been on several day trips, usually because I am involved in a sports
event. I take ds and dh with me, I've ended up breastfeeding in some very
unusual places, like perched on a boat trailer when it's snowing! If ds
needs to nap and it isn't happening easily, dh takes him for a walk in the
buggy, or carrier.

That's what I'm afraid of though. I hate breastfeeding in unusal places!!!
I had to do it at the school gym on the bleachers and it was sooooo
uncomfortable. I must be a big baby but it hurts my back if I dont have a
chair or something with a back on it.

And my dh will take him for a walk in the bjorn and it does help keep him
happy.

Thanks for all the replies you guys, Im leaning towards taking him now
actually

Kari