Old September 10th 04, 10:13 AM
Betsy

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:44:13 GMT, "Betsy" wrote:

OOPS! My bad. Ah well. Problem is, my son is going to Germany next
summer
for 10 days (that's not the problem) and I have to save money to send him
(THAT'S the problem). It's going to cost me around $3,000 for him to go.
think it's a wonderful experience and I want him to have the opportunity
visit other countries, and to learn about the history there. If all goes
well, I at least won't be struggling paycheck to paycheck soon. Not that
I'll have loads of cash laying around, but at least I'll be secure in
paying
my bills. Still want to meet up somewhere if at all possible.

Whereabouts are you, then, Betsy? We'll look for somewhere strategic..

Cele

Florida. Pummeled by 2 hurricanes in last three weeks, and bracing for a
third one. I suppose it's about time as this area hadn't been hit in many
many years. I just hope it's through and gone before Thursday. That's when
David flys back for another visit.

Betsy