Old September 10th 04, 08:53 PM
CME

"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:46:50 +0100, "denanson" Dennis@Large .ie
wrote:

snip

I'll leave it to Paul to speak WRT his own, if he chooses to.

Was there any doubt? :-)

I've talked to Pete about the current possibilities quite a lot both

during
our holiday and since we've been back. In the past when we've talked

about
this sort of thing in theory he'd always been dead set against the idea of
acquiring older siblings, especially sisters, but didn't seem too worried
about younger ones. As an aside, we talk about lots of things in theory
when there's little or no chance of them happening 'cos it feels "safer"
then than if it's looming on the horizon and we can discuss things much
better. Works for us anyway.

Okay, where was I? Oh yes, since meeting everyone Pete feels that while
older sisters would be bad news older HALF-sisters would be "okay".

Coming
from Pete that's high praise. :-)

To be honest I think it's just his way of stepping back from his previous
position in light of the fact that the potential sisters are both actually
rather cool. He's often quite a shy kid when he meets new folks but he
didn't seem to have any big problems with either Cele or either of her two
so I'd say it looks rather hopeful.

The very first day when we all cycled around the park was quite

interesting.
We'd only just met and yet everyone seemed so comfortable with each other.
Discussing the possible New York trip later on was good fun too. Lots of
ideas about where we simply had to go while we were there came from

everyone
at the table.

Oh and Cele's youngest and I have started emailing and also chatting

online
too which we both seem to enjoy.

Overall I can't say I've noticed many if any negatives that haven't been
easily sorted but I'm only too aware of how quickly things can change so
we'll monitor things regularly and just wait and see I suppose.

--
Paul Griffiths

Oh good luck with all of that, I'm so happy for you two! What's neat is I
plan on settling in Vancouver when my schooling is finished... just think,
we could do coffee on a regular basis (please say you enjoy playing cards.
lol)

Christine