Old September 10th 04, 11:36 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
news:RGn0d.87540$jZ5.70786@clgrps13...
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"Betsy" wrote in message
news:Kg30d.109$vR6.43@trnddc02...
"CME" wrote in message
news:QB20d.83884$jZ5.68996@clgrps13...

snip

Yes I'd be up for that too. Btw is this a with or without kids

meet?

Whichever way anyone wants it. Personally, I'd like to bring my son.
He likes to visit new places and see new things. I can do it either

way
everyone else wants.

I think I'd be likely to have Pete with me. Not sure what I'd do with

him
otherwise.

Yeah exactly. I have an opportunity to visit LA in a couple weeks but
that's contingent on if I can find care for the twins for a weekend.

Any hope?

Considering I haven't been away from them for longer than 24hrs in 8.5
years, I think it's high time I take a vacation.

Are they *that* old then? I thought they were 4 or 5ish.

--
Paul Griffiths