Old November 18th 03, 10:15 PM
Beeswing

Default Character of a growing girl (middle school question)

"Robyn Kozierok" wrote in message

Right, which is why I think your question was worded to get the answer
you wanted (subconsciously, perhaps) to get....

Could well be. Or maybe I just want someone to hold my hand and tell
me that even if we can't pay the tuition on the girls school, my
daughter will create her own personal integrity no matter where she
goes, and that a public middle school in the inner city doesn't have to
be such a scary place.

Hmm. Maybe I should just talk to myself a little longer...this inner
dialog stuff is interesting.

Good luck figuring it all out!

Thanks so much, Robyn. I appreciate your perspective.

beeswing