Old March 29th 04, 01:16 PM
Buzzy Bee

Default Could this pain be from taking Zoloft?

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:21:05 -0000, "Andrea"
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
Also for a few nights now after taking my Zoloft tablet, I have been in
agony with waves of heartburn type pain, but no acid came up. The pain was
in my chest, and came in waves of burning.

Yep, I had that on zoloft IIRC. Gave up on it (am now on cipramil,
which I am fine with). Taking the tablet with food did help a bit.

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com