Old March 18th 04, 11:10 AM
Linz

Default "Baby on board" signs

On 18 Mar 2004 02:32:23 -0800, (J Asking)
wrote:

Is it true that the purpose of "Baby on board" signs on cars is to
alert rescue and medical personnel that an infant is in the car, in
the event the driver of that car causes a serious accident?

That was the original purpose, I believe. However, I suspect everyone
ignores them now because so many people leave them in the car when
there are no children in it.

Bloke keeps saying he's going to make a sign to go on the carseat
saying "not in use" in case he's ever in an RTA and the paramedics
start looking for the occupant of the empty seat.
--
Linz
YB: 5 months, 16lbs 6oz