Old August 9th 04, 03:00 PM
ted

Default September due dates 09/04

"Mary S." wrote in message ...
How are all the almost-almost-theres? Knee-deep in childbirth
classes? Waking up a zillion times at night, have to pee more often?
Take some video of those alien-baby-earthquake kicks and tumbles, if you
can catch them. Any belly hiccups? Those are the best. How's life
generally treating you these days? Updates, vents, rants, complaints,
mushy sentimental gushings, we love it all.

I have much more energy now than I had a month ago. That's weird. We
went shopping yesterday to five different stores, which I haven't done
in almost a year! Couple of weeks ago we cleaned up the house, got rid
of lot of junk. I thought that was "nesting" but turns out it's not
At work everybody who sees me says "Oh! you're still here!" That's not
funny after the first ten times.

Weekly internal exams! Ouch!!

Thanks for Asking!