Old October 28th 03, 03:33 AM
Shannon G

Default Child Development Calendar

"AlenasMom" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

"Richard" wrote in message
Naomi Pardue wrote:
: [ . . . ]
: (I do get the feeling that the calendar is aimed at low income moms,

so
they
: might be sort of assuming that these moms aren't going to be bfing

anyway, but
: that's still no reason to not encourage it!!!!!)

Uh, hmmm, but isn't BFing a lot less expensive than FFing? I don't get

it.

(and I think your "Grrrr...." is too mild)

Richard
Micaela's dad

There have been studies showing that low income families are more likely

formula feed. My theory is that the moms may have to go back to work to
help support the income... just a thought though.
Also GRRR'd here

Going back to work earlier than women with more resources AND free formula
from WIC?

Shannon