Old December 4th 05, 12:37 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default % of children who are still breastfeeding 20-23 months

In article A_kkf.20248$ki.20043@pd7tw2no,
Cuddlefish wrote:

I think the population as best as I can determine is non industrialised
nations.

Um, it includes South Africa, India, and the Gulf States. They aren't
entirely agricultural!

Te original info is from:
http://www.unicef.org/sowc04/sowc04_tables.html

It's a summary table and, going by the notes, is not derived from a single
survey. Australia and the USA have "not available" for this field, and in
Australia's case it is almost certainly because we have no national BFing
statistics collection.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.