Old August 1st 06, 03:29 PM posted to misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology
Bryan Heit

Default 100% unvaccinated controls

Jeff wrote:
"john" wrote in message

they didn't have the varicella vax by the look of it, but they don't say
they didn't have any otehr vaccines, and I'd like to know what the placebo
was

What difference would it make if they had or had not other vaccines?

Why don't you read to orginal article to find out what hte placebo.

Jeff

Because it would challenge his preconceptions. Same reason why he
doesn't read any of the scientific articles we post.

sarcasm Besides, they're all part of the conspiracy anyways /sarcasm.

Bryan