Old October 27th 07, 10:39 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

Default twins

On Oct 2, 2:27 pm, Namirah Jamshed-Qureshi
wrote:
I found out today, we are having twins! first in our family. I am a
physician and know all the risks involved yet I want to be a patient
this time.
Any advice?

Hi, I am a first time parent to fraternal twin girls who will be two
next month. They were born preemies at 7.5 months even though I took
it easy, stayed off my feet and drank between 32-64 oz of water 3x a
day. I also walked for a while in the beginning, until my OB said not
to anymore. I was not really considered a high risk. I was 34 going on
35 when my twins were born weighing 3.8 and 3.13.

I would say just keep hydrated for the 3 of you and eat healthy foods.

Here is my blog where you can read some of my first and current
entries. http://momoftwicebabies.blogspot.com/

You are blessed and it will be a lot of work. I hope you have family
support. You will need it indeed.