Old April 21st 08, 04:43 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
David Wright

Default DANGER LURKING IN FLU SHOTS! ... Please don't believe theSnake-oil Vigilantes on Usenet pushing these Drugs

In article ,
PeterB wrote:
Good article, Ilena. I stopped getting flu shots about 10 years ago.
Many people don't know that getting a flu shot 5yrs in a row is
associated with a much higher risk of Alzheimer's.

Wrong, as usual, PeterB. The only "evidence" for that particular
claim is an assertion by Fudenberg, who provided no evidence at all.

If you think otherwise, feel free to reveal why.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"There are two kinds of Republicans: millionaires and suckers."
-- John Dolan