Old July 19th 09, 03:37 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Ilena Rose

Default Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine! From Patricia Doyle, PhD

Aribert Deckers (the coward behind the Oyster Moniker) is just another
Healthfraud who appears to have been tagged to 'work' newsgroups at
this time. I read his blatherings on the Healthfraud List of my failed
and disgraced nemesis, Stephen Barrettt ... loser in Barrett Vs
Rosenthal.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

Deckers joins Barrett in attacking professionals ... while Barrett
himself failed his psychiatric boards!

Aribert has been added to augment the 'work' of disbarred and
disgraced former attorney and Snake-oil Vaccination Pusher ... Mark S
Probert.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stprobert.html

He was bombing usenet like Deckers is doing now ... sashaying as
"Rosenthal Researcher" or any of his many aliases he got busted for.

Aribert ... ask your mentor Barrett how it went for his snake-oil team
harassing and suing and lying about me went for him?

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm