Old May 25th 04, 11:28 AM
melizabeth

Default Sick of the horror stories!

"Elric" wrote in message
om...
Anyone been there/currently there now with this one? I'd be interested
to hear what you all have to say.

Thanks,

I hear you. This past Friday my husband and I went to discuss some
financial stuff and the woman who was our helping us out decided to regal me
with two horror stories (one including a C section done by a Greek doctor on
Crete !?!?). I had to let it wash over me, but by the time we got done food
shopping later on, I was really upset. I wish I had said something at the
time and if someone does start to mention tell me some stories, I *will*
have to say something.

For some reason people feel that pregnant women just *need* to hear the
good, the bad, and the ugly with an emphasis on the last two.

You aren't alone.