Old February 5th 08, 03:04 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default Bad latch,small mouth, cracked nipples

On 4 Feb, 17:45, NL wrote:
schrieb:
snip

Also - I did try feeding some ebm with a syringe but he looked at me
like I was mad and it just dribbled out, so we are sticking to bottles
as he doesn't seem confused by them thank goodness. They are the TT
ones so more like a breast than the avent ones I used with ds#1.

Ok, what are "TT" bottles? I'm really intrigued by your description of
them being more like the breast. A friend of mine started working part
time and her daughter will not take a bottle at all and she's worried
about her fluid intake... (She works two full days and one half day) I
don't know yet if the baby's taking fluids with a spoon or a cup or
something I'll need to ask her when I see her again.

cu
nicole

It's a Tommy Tippee one. DS#2 took to it no problems. I have just
bought some TT dummies which seem to work better too.

I know lots of women have success with Dr Brown's when their lo is
very windy.

Jeni