Old September 30th 03, 11:15 PM
Mogget

Default OT poll c-section recovery time

In message tS8eb.37142$O85.838@pd7tw1no, Alicia
writes
Hey ya'll, I'm just wondering, for any of you who have had a c-section, when
did you begin to feel like you had something like normal energy again? For
this last week I've been so utterly exhausted. I have been walking every
day, sometimes for a couple of hours, sometimes shorter, as well as doing
some household stuff. But suddenly I crashed big time, that was about 5
days ago. I think I have a touch of PPD, my baby nurses every 1.5-2 hours
and I am soooo tired. I've had to cut back on walking, chores around the
house and social visits. My baby was born 7 weeks ago. What are your
experiences?

I'm nearly nine months PP, and I don't feel anywhere near well, still in
pain, still ill.

But I do remember those early weeks, and I remember feeling that every
day I felt iller rather than better.
--
Mogget, the Churl in the Puce Greatcoat