Old March 20th 04, 11:11 PM
Laura and Bella

Default Flu/colds

Thanks, I was thinking about googling it, my brain went dead while I was
writing about it. I myself have asked it probably about 300 times.
I Guess I was wondering really if I could take say advil cold and sinus
stuff and the tyelnol stuff as well.

Thanks Tristyn.

Laura

"iphigenia" wrote in message
Laura and Bella wrote:
What meds, if any, am I limited to seeing that Izabella is still
breastfeeding?
We are all really sick over here and I need something soon!!

You're not really terribly limited at all. Doxylamine (the sedative in
Nyquil) isn't preferred, because it's a fairly powerful CNS depressant.

And
pseudoephedrine is drying, so use with caution.

This question has come up hundreds of times here, so perhaps you might

want
to Google the archives.

--
tristyn