Old December 5th 03, 08:38 PM
elizabeth emerald

Default the explorer

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
elizabeth emerald wrote:
a few questions have come to mind regarding the answers my post about
activities for the 15mth old. careful - this will be a long post!

DS (15 mths) seems to be a real explorer & extremely busy and different

most of the other kids i see and also different from alot of the

received to the post. we go to playgroup, swimming, mother's group &

aust
breastfeeding assoc meetings where i see alot of other kids DS's age.

Well, if I had know that was what you were looking for...

i did kinda put it in the post, but i was after all responses as well so i
could get some ideas. which i did!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02