Old September 8th 05, 11:02 PM
Peggy Tatyana

"Claire Petersky" wrote:

The other set of plans in place have centered around setting up camp

at
home. We have two large 2.5 gallon jugs of fresh water stored, and

food for
about five days on hand.

We live in an area where earthquakes are always a possibility, so one of
the things we've done is to secure the water heater to the wall, so
there's no chance it would fall over. That means we have 40 gallons of
fresh water always available. Of course, the trick would be to remember
not to let more water in from the outside that could be tainted after
the earthquake happens.

Peggy

--
Many wise words are spoken in jest; but they don't compare with the
number of stupid words spoken in earnest. --- Sam Levenson