Old December 6th 07, 10:16 PM posted to misc.kids
Banty

Default Am I hurting my child by putting her in daycare at 22 months?

In article , enigma says...

Beliavsky wrote in

oups.com:

I think children with educated and caring SAHM moms who
never go to day care or preschool can do just as well as
kids who attend them. I don't think I have asserted that
day care and preschool cause cognitive *deficiencies*, I am
just questioning that they have cognitive *benefits*,
especially lasting ones, for kids with good mothers at
home.

yeah, well, the NH ChildFind services disagree with you.
apparently they felt strongly enough that i should put my 3
year old into their DD preschool that they threatened me with
removing him from my home if i did not. the reason they gave?
he needed peer group involvement & i was "overly involved"
with him.
yeaaaaah.
i enrolled him in a private preschool. not a damn thing they
could do then.
lee who refused to let them label him either

Whats this? Who are "ChildFind" and how did they get this power and mixed up in
your life??

Banty