Old December 14th 09, 05:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter B

Default Gardasil linked to MS symptoms

"john" wrote in message

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
"Gardasil vaccination is not the cause of MS; whether or not it was a
trigger for episodes of inflammation in the brain in these rare cases
is
unclear," Dr Sutton said.

Did you read that bit, John?

He would say that, he is an allopath, duh!
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/underlying_conditions.html

Wow! 1476 reports after 6 million doses, and a lot of those reports
were of young girls fainting after the injection. Did anybody die?
Did
anybody fail to recover?

Only 1-3% get reported, duh! http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ploy1.html

and by the people giving the vaccine. Ever heard of conflict of
interest?

and yes, quite a few failed to recover, death for example
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/gardasil_deaths.html

The vaccine has been tested on more than 30,000 women worldwide, its
manufacturer CSL said.

So much for the liars saying it wasn't tested.

They test it abroad where no one gives a monkeys if people die, as
there is no compensation for vaccine injuries, there wasn't any in
Canada until recently, and the tests are done by the makers, go
figure!

This shows that you knew all along that it was tested but you withheld
your knowledge to advance your agenda. How sick is that? Makes all your
crap suspect.

"The HPV vaccine has only been tested for five years on possibly as
low as 100,000 ten year old girls in Africa. No one knows what will
happen to those girls or our girls in the five, 10 or 20 years after
the vaccine has been administered. The only science here is the real
live testing about to be done on our daughters, who are technically,
like the African ten year olds, the guinea pigs. Remember Lyme
vaccine? What happened to that cure-all? It killed a few people and
was quickly taken off the market.''

Here is more evidence of your testing knowledge, and your attempts to
twist things.

Then you are most disrespectful of Africans, a flat out racist, who says
after testing on African girls, "The only science here is the real live
testing about to be done on our daughters".

What a racist pig you are!