Old September 30th 03, 12:32 AM
DGoree

Default do people not like holding their babies?

(Hillary Israeli) wrote,

Well, I have to ask: what would you do if your 3 year old insisted he
wanted to ride in the stroller, and got extremely upset that you wouldn't
let him?

Having had two three-year-olds already, I can say that there were many times
that my then three-year-old wanted to do something and got extremely upset when
I refused. Actually, all three children get upset with me from time to time
when they want to do things which I don't allow. When I am very unlucky they
all do this at the same time. I doubt that anyone here really bases their
parenting decisions on what three-year-olds want on a minute-to-minute basis.

Mary Ellen
William (8)
Matthew (6)
Margaret (2)