Old July 4th 04, 06:10 PM
Nathan A. Barclay

Default School Choice (was How Children REALLY React To Control)

"toto" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:46:56 -0500, "Nathan A. Barclay"
wrote:

Not true. Why not simply allow the public schools to have the
same small class sizes that promoted the learning instead of
handing money to *new* schools that factor that in.

Because it would cost more - at least in an "apples and apples"
comparison where the same number of students are educated
using public money either way.

The voucher schools cost more. Read the stats I posted.

I did - and my lie detector started sounding warning bells every which way.
I assume you've seen my analysis?