Old April 30th 04, 05:23 PM

Default Calif. Custody Law-Very good change

In alt.support.divorce Miss_Kristie wrote:
: Cloaked wrote:
: Try this.....

: Looked exactly the same to me in his original posting and your "try
: this" posting. Perhaps it has to do with the settings our
: prospective computers?
: --
: Miss Kristie

I copied it to MSWord from a HTML document and converted it to text. Then
read it in to a Linux based newsreader. It displayed reasonably good
on this end. I'd suspect some nonprintable characters may have messed
up the works. Nonetheless, it's a landmark decision and "reasonably
readable" with my ASCII newsreader program (tin).

b.