Old July 9th 03, 06:17 PM
KC

Default Easier?!?

I just posted to this, but I don't think it worked so I will try
again.

I think ff easier because I wouldn't have to sit for hours on end with
a baby attached to my nipple. I am sure for the people who feed for
10 minutes every 3 hours bf is easier, but many people have to spend
way more time bf than they would have to ff.

For me nights make bf good, but for others nights are very difficult
because they get backaches from it.

KC

"E" wrote in message ...
lots of snips...

Mama: No, that's OK. Formula is much easier anyway. I just gave up it
wasn't worth it.

OK, my stupid question for the day (remembering that I am LAZY, and don't do
something if I don't have to...)
How is ff easier than bf???!??
Edith