Old January 7th 04, 06:08 PM
Doan

Default Doananism, The Great Pretender

On 6 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:32:46 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 06 Jan 2004 02:53:42 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Kane, I believe, made the statement he was never spanked,

I still have the post from a google search. I will provide it in
due time. I am still waiting for Chris Dugan, LaVonne and Jerry
to come in and save their little Kane9. ;-)

Naw what you are doing is the usual Weasel Dodge. We've watched if for
years.

You are stretching out the time as long as you can in hopes someone
will forget what YOU have said, what you have lied about, what you
have not followed through on.

I don't play until you meet the criteria.

And YOU aren't going to because you know your ass is grass should you.

I have already exposed you on what a liar you are about the Embry study
(no PUNISHMENT). If you can get Chris, LaVonne or Jerry in on this
"never-spanked" issue, I will be glad to provide the burden of proof.
Anybody else who are interested in the proof can email me and I will
provide the google archive. For Kane, since he claimed the "burden of
proof" is on him, he has to provide his own! :-)

Doan