Old January 8th 04, 12:42 AM
Gerald Alborn

Default Doananism, The Great Pretender

Doan wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 18:49:44 -0800, Doan wrote:

....yet more Doananism.

On 5 Jan 2004, Kane wrote:

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:57:21 -0800, Doan wrote:

.....yet another Doananism.

LOL! Kane can't even tell the sample size in the Embry study.

Of course I can. I won't until you met the debate criteria.

Gee! And deny all the parents the information they need to make
an informed decision? :-)

All you have to do is post the study Doan. You know, the one you have,
and I don't...R R R R

The sample size is so ridiculously low that only anti-spanking zealotS
with "cargo cult" mentality would rely on it. :-)

What music are you listening to, Doan?

I must compliment you. You show everyone that you dance so well!

_Jerry-