Old January 8th 04, 05:23 AM
dragonlady

Default Magic Themed Goodie Bags

In article ,
"MelisaK" wrote:

My son is turning 10 soon and we will be having a magician at his birthday
party. Any ideas on what we could include in the goodie bags that go with
the "magic" theme? TIA for your help!

Melis

If there is one near you, why not go to a magic shop and see what sorts
of inexpensive trinkets they have?

Disappearing ink pens, or even those markers that change color, maybe --
some boys this age still like that sort of thing.

Decks of cards for learning card tricks.

I don't know why, but those metal puzzles -- the kind where you have to
take two pieces apart -- come to mind. Or any other sorts of puzzles.

Maybe you could ask the magician to teach them some simple gadget-trick,
and give them the stuff they need to do it themselves. (Some magicians
enjoy doing this, some do not.)

meh