Old July 22nd 05, 03:19 AM
CME

".'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:53:33 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Sorry I'm piggybacking...

Wow it sounds like she had an amazing time. How long was she gone for?

Christine

3 weeks. I forgot her stop in Switzerland. 10 countries in 20 days. Ya
gotta be young. Eurail & youth hostels (dorms) helped to keep costs
down. She met many other young people from all over the globe. The place
she'd go back to in a heartbeat is Venice. The place she never wants to
visit again is everywhere in France. The men were way too forward.

She took a Waldo figurine with her so that she could do a "Where's
Waldo" webpage. She managed some other fun things like eating Belgium
waffles in Belgium, French bread in France, but drew the line at
Brussles sprouts. :-) They eat better over there... smaller portions, a
greater variety of tastes each meal, and less fried foods and fast
foods. Even so, she managed to find a KFC or McDonalds pretty much
everywhere.

I love hearing about her adventures. I hope she wakes up and comes over
so I can see the pictures!

'K

Oh I am SOOOO jealous. Europe is definitely on my list of places to travel
next. The last thing I'll be doing though is going to McDonalds. lol

Christine