Old December 31st 05, 12:35 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default being naughty

April & Bump wrote:
I really need to get my backside in gear and pack my hospital bag, I only
have 4 weeks left and I am not ready for hospital at all. In my last
pregnancies I was packed way before now but with this one I am finding I am
really laid back and just cant really be bothed.

If it makes you feel better, my EDD was 5 days ago and I haven't packed
anything. At all. In fact, we only tracked down the baby's car seat a
couple of days ago. Considering my packing will consist of:
-whatever pants and t-shirt happen to be clean.
-underwear
-baby's onsie and pajama thingey
-baby's warm suit for going outside
I don't think even if my water broke, it'd take me more than 5 minutes
to toss that stuff together.

Stasya