Old January 1st 06, 08:36 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default being naughty

I am not going to breastfeed so should I take my own bottles or will
this
hospital have those little ready bottles things??????

Most hospitals here don't provide anything for formula feeding, because
they don't want to present it as an option that's as good as
breastfeeding.
I think that even mothers with medical reasons for not breastfeeding have
to provide all their own stuff.

you're in Scotland? I think April is in Wales, I'm in England, all the stuff
for formula feeding was provided, though of course some people will want to
use different stuff, the teats that fit on the ready mix stuff are not the
nicest.

Anyway, there has got to be something there, as if there are problems, baby
may need to be given formula.

Anne