Old August 10th 06, 09:56 PM posted to misc.kids
L.

Default Prime example of why I hate other parents...

Tori M wrote:
Lyn is a Childfree Wannabe. She calls the rest of us Breeder Cows.
She's Perfect because she adopted a child and doesn't let him eat in
public because she thinks children in restaurants are the nth level of
Hell.

LOL And sometimes it can be. What most people do not understand is the
parent with the screaming kid is praying that the wait staff will bring the
check RIGHT NOW. We get out of the habit of all eating at the table from
time to time, and when we do the kids do awful eating out. The more we eat
at the table the better they do eating out.

Tori

Nan is talking out her ass. We do eat out as a family but only on
Family Night at a certain restaurant. And we would leave if DS became
disruptive. I have seen parents not care of their kids disrupt
others. To me, that's the epitome of restaurant rudeness.

-L.