Old August 25th 07, 02:15 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,ca.politics,misc.kids.health
Myrl

Default Women in Government, Merck's Trojan Horse: Part Three in a Series on the Politics and PR of Cervical Cancer

On Aug 25, 1:09 am, "JOHN" wrote:
"Ilena Rose" wrote in message

www.BreastimplantAwareness.org/myrl.htmlwrote:

The information I have gathered has come from reliable sources. Not from
Merck.

Thank you for admitting that Merck is not a reliable source.

LOL

John talks about "brainwashing". . .Ilena Rosenthal is a perfect
example of a spin doctor who misrepresents events and words, to fit
her own agenda of attempting to "brainwash."

For example, I have NEVER said, "Merck is not a reliable source." I
said, "I didn't use Merck as a source."

Another example would be Ilena Rosenthal taking "incidence reports" of
adverse reactions, and "associations" with deaths, and then ADAMENTLY
painting them as the CAUSE of deaths and negative reactions to
Gardasil.