Old June 7th 04, 04:16 PM
Unadulterated Me

Default How many c/s can you safely have?

Leslie wrote:

Explain to me how it can be safe to carry a baby around in your stretched out
uterus for nine months but not to labor. I mean, if they are all that sure
that you would rupture in labor, shouldn't they be advising against pregnancy
at all?

I agree if you can get to 9 months without incidence you have pretty
good odds of getting the rest of the way, but then labour does tax the
uterus a little more than just carrying the baby so I won't claim it's
completely the same.

What do you plan, if you don't mind my asking? Are there more babies in your
future?

I'm still thinking about it ;-)
Leaning more to no than yes (gasp) but who knows, I change my mind
monthly, weekly even on the subject.