Old May 14th 07, 03:51 AM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer[_2_]

Default Interesting Article on Custody

Werebat wrote:
This is an old article from '93, and I'm afraid the ideas presented
didn't take. I do like this man's take on "Joint Legal Custody" though
-- truly a joke that will in time become a politically incorrect term as
soon as enough people figure out what it really means.

politically correct and incorrect to me are two terms that are
overused. I look at politically correct as something a politician
mouths just to get elected, whatever side of the aisle he sits on.
"Defending America's Borders", "Traditional Family Values", any one of a
thousand conservative cliches can be just as politically correct if the
politician is just saying them with no concept or ideas behind them.