Old August 27th 07, 03:32 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Marie

Default no bf in 4-5 days, maybe weaning

My daughter will be 5 in October and has not nursed in about 4 days
now. Maybe it's 5 days, I didn't start keeping count til it was too
late to remember which day it was. She has only nursed at bedtime for
a few minutes for the past year.
I haven't particularly enjoyed bf with this child but I knew it was
best, especially w/ a high needs child, to let her wean herself, and
it looks like that's finally what is happening! In the past few months
she's spent the night a few times with my SIL who has a 5 year old
daughter(June was her first night away from home!) and spent the
night with my MIL so it hasn't even been an issue to miss a night here
and there, but this is the longest she's gone so many nights in an row
with just rocking with me and not nursing at all.
Marie