Old December 7th 03, 07:59 PM
Kane

Default | And again he barks........ Kane barks ...... again! was Kids should work...

With all due respect, and a concern for your credibility, I suggest
that when you give a challenge, as below, and that challenge is
responded to in proper fashion, it seems a bit childish and
manipulative to not respond after two or more requests to do so by the
one you accuse.

Are you through playing now?

An observer might think you were deliberately baiting for effect and
to be cruel...but challenging and then not providing the proof you
claim.

I'm perfectly willing to admit to a mistake if I've made one. I'm
unable to say until you show....

Don't you want my admission and apology? It would humilitate me in a
fashion you understand...no?

Please produce the evidence you are sooooo excited about.

And we can get back to the other fish we have have to fry.

Kane

Doan wrote in message ...
On 5 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 18:32:46 -0800, Doan wrote:

snip...............

Since you
can't blame it on spanking (you did claimed to be "never-spanked",
right?),

I must be stupid. I can't find that post. And illogical too.

Here is your chance to clarify it. Come on, Kane. Your problem
is you spewed so much that you can't keep track. Tell that I am
wrong in saying you were "never-spanked", Kane. Dare to take the
bait? I dare you! I DOUBLE dare you! ;-)

I might have said certain individuals never spanked me, but that's
hardly proof I was never spanked or spanked. I think you are
stretching waaaay beyond your capacity...though I can see you don't
and never do understand that.

Weaseling... LOUD AND CLEAR! ;-)