Old December 7th 03, 08:04 PM
Kane

Default Doan? was | And again he barks........ Kane barks ...... again! was Kids should work...

Doan wrote in message ...

Snip.....

Here is your chance to clarify it. Come on, Kane. Your problem
is you spewed so much that you can't keep track. Tell that I am
wrong in saying you were "never-spanked", Kane. Dare to take the
bait? I dare you! I DOUBLE dare you! ;-)

Why would I "Tell that" you "am wrong" when I have no evidence one way
or the other. I have a good memory, but not perfect. I'm prefectly
willing to consider that I've made a mistake. I'm perfectly willing to
have you show me that mistake.

I've responded to your challenge above. A number of times.

You haven't?

I could be mistaken, no doubt about it.

You could be as well.

If you are, it's time to admit it.

I won't play with you and rub it in, as you seem to be doing with me.

Why haven't you responded?

Kane