Old December 9th 03, 05:31 AM
Kane

Default | And again he barks........ Kane barks ...... again! was Kids should work...

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:54:42 -0800, Doan wrote:

On 7 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

The Question, Doan

Thank you for your help so far.

Kane

Answered! "Reasonable person" standard! ;-)

Wasn't my question. }:-

Figure you can hold out by repeating yourself until I tire? I'm not
the gentleman Chris appears to be, and the decent sort that LaVonne
obviously is....Trust me, I'm mean....way meaner than you are
stubbornly able to dodge.

Doan

In fact I looooove to watch you break down into these spins where you
don't answer and start claiming you did and the other person ran...who
is in fact the person you are answering, post after post, until they
get sick of you and throw it all up.

Me, I've worked with CMI, dangerous criminals, and much more badly
beaten children than you appear to be, and the only thing makes me
give up is ... well, I'll work on it...I can't remember ever having
given up.

The Question

The "I DOUBLE DARE YOU" challenge.

Got anything?