Old July 8th 03, 11:16 PM
toto

Default Vending Machines in schools

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 20:46:07 GMT, "Marnie" wrote:

Not exactly "making teens prisoners," don't you think? I'd say having
schools away from fast-food-ville was a good thing.

For various reasons, many campuses are closed and there is nothing
close by. I prefer high schools to have an atmosphere more like that
of college campuses, however, and I don't think that it is a good
thing for students to have a lot of limitations. I realize that the
way the high school day is set up doesn't lend itself easily to what
I would like to see done, however.

It is a fact of life that most teens *are* prisoners of the school
considering that education is compulsory and many kids really
don't want to be there.

--
Dorothy

Outer Limits